Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

I'm so happy but I won't be able to see the outcome
  • Hey guys, as you probably guessed from the title, I'm quitting Dancraft. Izzy has also quit and I'm so happy but because of my decision (I don't go back on my word) I won't be able to see the positive outcome. I've enjoyed Dancraft from the minute I joined early v2 I never once wanted to leave Dancraft because of how enjoyable and how the community was so big and involved but recently (late v3-v4) Dancraft was sent into a downward spiral after dan had demoted all of the staff team and hackers began taking it over, many "oldies" quit and I was one of the only "Semi-oldies" that still had faith and was gonna stay with Dancraft until it was eventually shut down. Many of my friends either quit or were banned or muted by the system, I was losing hope but still I wouldn't leave as the sheer joy Dancraft brought me never seized to bright up a dark day. (I was one of the main skyblock players) I built countless islands and also strived to be the best I could be. Recently though, I started a little community on my island and my four iron golem Spawners were stolen, from then on my main source of income had been lost (I bought one of my friends an iron golem spawner for 6,000,000 about a day before mine were stolen) with only 3,000,000 left in my balance I couldn't buy the necessary materials for my big projects, I couldn't finish my mega mansion (bree, noor and the rest added to my island you would know how big it was and how much materials it was taking) and I couldn't keep expanding my island while still making it aesthetically pleasing. A few days later I decided I was going to quit Dancraft, it was a hard decision but after all I went through on Dancraft I really needed a break. I logged on that last day and went to Breeya1's island and wrote a few paragraphs about why I was leaving and then logged off for the last time. Some of you may see me around in the future but don't expect much, at most I'll be on for 10 minutes just checking on various things. Dancraft, you've been my all round favourite server for about two years now, thank you dan and any of the old staff team, for the joy you have brought me. -DrunkPowerRanger
  • Message removed by administrator
  • Here's a dimple explanation: she was an asshole, pulling dick moves on others. We gave her many chances, but she still was an asshole.
  • I don't get how 3 million is not enough to buy materials for a mega mansion unless all the materials you need are really expensive as I make massive faction bases taking several dubs of obby with only around 3 mil starting.
  • The Mega Mansion demands a lot of dark oak (which I have like none of), spruce and a shit ton of glass. The shop doesn't sell dark oak or spruce, so with my desperation to complete it I would buy it from players and the prices were around 10k for a stack. With a million (I'm overexadgerating) stacks needed to be bought I need a lot of money, and that's just for the first floor. @paksjr
  • bempity bemp bemp
  • BUMP.exe has stopped responding
    [Close Program]
    [Recover]
    [Don't Give A Shit And Get That I'm Joking]
  • Full Caps On First Letter Autism Has Stopped Responding
  • well I mean............stop taking minecraft so seriously lol