Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

BritishTeen
  • I don't really understand the fact that you are impersonating a past staff member, and complaining about my report at the same time.
    And how on earth is that not a worthy enough report, I included the evidence of him spamming/advertising on the server.
  • Hey, I am telling every single person I am not staff, deal with it!
  • Then why did you copy a past staff members name?
  • You told me you where staff too and sent me a photo of your name in blue and said I can ban you.
  • DLiebov, who did? BritishTeen? (The faker)
  • Oh god, wonder what a fool he would be sitting inside a basement impersonating a recent staff member on a server that isn't even THAT popular. That must be a sad life...
  • I was just saying in chat "What happened to mod" (Not knowing he is fake). He was just like I am the real BritishTeen. Everybody else in chat was just like no you are not. He even sent out this and said I am still mod look https://gyazo.com/d00174c9bb71b33bff3b6792e06abc15 with that link. He should get his name changed on dancraft.
  • DLieboc, I put it and said I miss my name n that colour. I never said you could ban me, think before you lie :)!
  • Ok, admin ban this guy he is lieing check your logs for proof. I don't reply to people unless there on my island on skyblock or msging me!
  • I enjoy your lies. You probably came on my server and copied m name and put it in blue :)!
  • YOU POSTED THAT AND SENT IT IN CHAT @admin @Kubsz #Lies Check the logs I asked What happened to admin and you sent me the link. Who is DLieboc?
  • Guys, calm down. This could all be a misunderstanding, I didn't create this thread to start arguments in. I created it simply, because I was asking a question-clarifying question. So please, just drop it. Both of you, seriously.
  • Yeah, I support your initial claim Beantie, several days ago he led me into believing he was actually BritishTeen. I don't particularly condone his username, but anyone has access to https://namemc.com/ and can check history on his username for themselves. You're probably better off just ignoring him, he's pretty harmless.
  • Well commented, Hollie. As usual you're totally right, If I were in his situation I would change my name as soon as I have the opportunity. Thank you, very much.
  • I also think it's pretty amusing how he said "You probably came on MY server.", that's very funny how someone's self-stupidity thinks that they can simply claim a server to be theirs just by typing some words. Well done, @BritishTeen .
  • Sure, I don't have a server. (Idiot)
  • I enjoy watching you all fighting while I watch it in my ''basement'' anyway, I'm on a server ''THATS not even that popular'' and am still ''claiming every server'' and am impersonating.
    CAN YOU EVEN SEE THE COMMENT'S YOU'RE PUTTING OUT? They're all bad.
  • Offensive threating or obscene language is not permitted, read our rules on the bottom of the screen !
  • And he still thinks he's a staff member, what a sad life...
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • I'm sorry, beantie, you are clearly impersonating staff here. I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't sanctioned.
  • Wow. BritishTeen on an alt. Lmao what a joke.