Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

My Top 10 Favourite Ariana Grande Songs #Bored

• oml she isnt even pretty so why tf do people even like her...
  • Message removed by administrator
  • Da_Punisher, I guess we're all complete utter fucktards. No one's going to keep an eye out for an illuminati symbol while watching a music video.
  • @Da_Punisher , 'Break Free' was not written by Ariana Grande, it was written by someone else for their music but it didn't 'fit them' so they gave the song to Ariana. I have no idea where all the 'God I need help' stuff like that. She has quite a few problems with demons so yeah. The 'red ribbon' you talked about is a Kabbalah String, many other celebrities are Kabbalists. (I think that's how you say it but idk) The reason why she changed her religion to Kabbalah, is because she used to be Catholic and she wasn't allowed to go to church. Her brother was gay and was told that 'God didn't love him' but cleary God loves everyone and forgives anyone if they pray no matter how sinful people are. We are all sinners. The pope told Ariana that everything she believed in was wrong, for example he said something like 'Gay People are sinful and should burn in hell'. After he went on and on about everything she believed in was wrong, she kicked him out of her house. Somewhere in Florida I think, they had opened up a Kabbalah centre and Ariana and Frankie (Ariana's brother) decided to go check it out. They felt like they had a lot in common and decided to become Kabbalists. You're right saying that some of her songs have Illuminati reversed lyrics, for example in Dangerous Woman, when the song is reversed, it says 'Satan is my hunni' and blah blah blah. Also, this is the definition of Kabbalah: the ancient Jewish tradition of mystical interpretation of the Bible, first transmitted orally and using esoteric methods (including ciphers). It reached the height of its influence in the later Middle Ages and remains significant in Hasidism. Anyways, just before I stop writing, I wanna show you some examples of more used Satanism then any other music video I've watched. Justin Bieber's Where are U now is a very good example of Satanism and Illuminati symbols widely used. He has a bits in the music video where he has fast moving pictures at about idk, like 5 pictures per second or something. I kept pausing and screenshotted the ones I could find. This is the music video:

Here are the screenshots: https://gyazo.com/a9d93cb7c9c1d0b0b126d2b189cd69bf
    https://gyazo.com/0cefc2b0c9c18ff42d105cb044ba2a2f
    https://gyazo.com/3d4755fa12af0453ac0d6d2f444c4d3e
    https://gyazo.com/430074a245c11c68bce671de7925a489
    https://gyazo.com/aa1de7b21aa5ebe9f6bc8f2ce959f538
    https://gyazo.com/8b591d204e5812d159a8a6cabbd8074a

There are many more, and Bieber claims to be Christian. He's some 'Illuminati Puppet' like many other artists like Nicki Minaj.
    Lol this thread's really long, but Disney is a huge example of hiding Subliminal Messages of Illuminati and sex stuff. Just search up 'Disney Illuminati on Google' .

Back to the Kabbalah thing, its Jewish. My name is Jewish. Some of my family are Jewish. My friends have been forcing for ages now to become a Kabbalist. I always say no. In Break Free, Ariana is fighting the demons with the symbols on them. In the beginning, Ariana throws the Sigil of Lucifer (The Devil's symbol shown in the video) on the ground and steps on it. Halfway through, she grabs the Kabbalah Logo/Symbol of the Satanic Figure and it turns out to be the key of the spaceship. This shows she has 'Broken Free' from Satanism and has escaped by becoming a Kabbalist. The reason that she saw the red figures and stuff like that is because that day she went to one of the most haunted cemeteries in the world. She felt like something was following her.

I've have had a lot of struggles with demons and I don't tend to think about it anymore.
    ~Ilana

• Also, just to add on, Jesus Christ is coming to 'collect' us to go to heaven soon. Watch this:

Become a follower of Christ and Christian before it's too late.

• The Guy does videos reporting stuff about it every single day, you should go check out his videos and his channels.
  • ^ That's got satanic lyrics reversed too
  • Eww not Donald Trump
  • Are you serious?
  • I do, and you sound so fucking ignorant for saying that.
  • Pardon my language, he pissed me off.
  • You have your own opinion, but to go out and say something that could potentially hurt someone is a dick move.
  • OH SHIT TINA CURSED. Are you feeling well????
  • Am i the only one who watched all the way through the stupid donald trump dance?
  • @Da_Punisher I'm Christian and I don't see anything wrong with gays. Even though most of my family are homophobic :/
  • What's This Then? image
  • I'm also Christian, but that shouldn't control the way you think. I disagree with a lot of things in my religion, but the Lord is love and kindness. The Lord does not judge. I'm sorry if you were taught otherwise. Your opinion is your opinion, but to say something that's hurtful toward someone or a group of people is tactless and disrespectful. Freedom of speech has its boundaries.
  • Lol, and btw Tina, Do u even remember me?? If not I'm Ilana/Guinea.
  • I remember you c: girl we're like bffs xD
  • Lol yeah xD
  • Ik Da_Punisher
  • Only recently I knew that was the devil horns, I told all my friends about it at school now everyones doing it... D:
  • I thought everyone was more into dabbing...
  • Wow, what an achievement! You encourage suicide!
  • Everyone is into dabbing, but umm... My schools the illuminati. Literally. Even the logo is. But I'm not gonna show it :p my history teacher played the illuminati song once during a lesson :/ it freaked me out.
  • @_XoRabbito_X What a great history teacher you have. xD
  • lol ikr xD