Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Banned
  • Kubsz, You ban me for saying Kill Yourself But when Mk1alfie said Go die You only perm muted him, Mate that seems real fair aye
  • I reckon, if you want to stand any chance of having your sanction shortened/removed, you might want to apologise first. Just a thought.
  • Well looks like I won't be getting 5v1ed by ur little gang anymore
  • HollieTheNerd, I understand what i said to kubsz was wrong and i Apologies to him for that, But don't you think it's a bit unfair, Like i've seen countless people say it to him when is Afk even sometimes when he was there he would just mute them, as i said even mk1alfie said it to him and he got perm muted, I'd prefer to be Perm muted then banned.
  • Would you care to explain why you told him to kill himself in the first place? That might resolve some issues of why you are sanctioned. And I strongly support Kubsz for giving you a sanction, the comment can be very hurtful, and also nothing to play around with.
  • what @Beantie said lmao
  • Yeah, my only piece of advice to you would be to create another appeal, perhaps a more sincere one, in the right category. Your appeal won't be seen unless you put it in the correct category anyway. I can't really sympathize with you, what you've said is what'd I think reprehensible, it's sorta alarming to me that after telling someone to kill themselves, you'd expect any sort of fair treatment.
  • Telling someone to kill them self is awful. Next time think about what you say before you say. If you did, this appeal wouldn't be necessary.. It is just a game btw :/
  • and either way you told me to kill myself on ts so maybe you should find a different server if your really upset at the way you act. The difference without you on the server would be positive unless you prove otherwise..Maybe the you would be unbanned
  • Honestly I couldn't give two fucks anymore if you did unban me or not anymore. @Kubsz Kill Yourself You fat lil shit go suck a fat one xD Peace.
  • Oh And one last thing if possible give all my shit in my enderchest to fpapac i'm out peace.
  • Your like 17 get mature you disgraceful trash
  • Lol what a scrub
  • Banned or muted, at least you can't harm anyone anymore.
  • @That_Noob68 Why u say kill youreself you are Worth ban dude
  • xD You kids are taking this like it's real life, Who gives a fuck what someone says over the internet xD, It's just a game remember that.
  • yea but people still get offended thats what people dont get just because its over the internet doesnt mean it doesnt bother them some people do get upset its called "cyber bullying"
  • We're all people behind a screen, talking to other real people. It is real life if you come to think of it. Anything you say or do could harm someone. People self harm and kill themselves because of what others say over the Internet, so you really should think about what you're going to say before you actually say it. Cyber bullying is often worse than bullying so just be careful.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions