Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Da_Punisher x Teo161
  • Okay guys, I think it's all been brought to our attention the BEEF going on between our two favourite Dancraftians. What started off with a lil' rivalry has now progressed to an all out FLAME war. With Da_Punisher whippin' out them SICK, totally original, TOTALLY not googled comebacks, and Teo161 spittin' straight fire in retaliation.

I took it upon myself to investigate into this adorable feud the two appear to have. So many questions..
    When?
    Where?
    How?
    Why?

Well ladies, gents, Dancraftians. After reviewing the evidence, I've come to a conclusion.
    There's clearly some tension going on between the pair, some romantic tension.. some chemistry. How have I come across this, you ask?
    Take a look.

Teo's Serenade
    http://prntscr.com/c19z66

Da_Punisher's response, debunked.
    http://prntscr.com/c1a1lx

So guys, it's out in the open. You two can stop with the secretive flirting and move on. Look, I'm no marriage counsellor but maybe you two need some time apart. Whatever - it's your relationship.

Now guyz, it's clearly our duty to ensure these two cutiepies don't need to feel threatened anymore by their love; there's no need to hide your romance with all these cryptic diss (is it a coincidence diss rhymes with kiss???) tracks. I'm sure Da_Punisher is just a little overwhelmed with all the positive feedback since his relationship has been made public, you can ignore his comments and just assume it's his special way of saying thx.

Da_Punisher x Teo161 == Da_Teo161er
    The Dancraft Power Couple
  • LOL I spent 10mins reading this.. worth it..
    @Da_Punisher @Teo161
  • I ship it
  • I ship it.
  • Message removed by administrator
  • Now Now Punisher, Its ok to be gay... Or a les.. Its ok, we wont make fun of you.
  • Punisher i don't see the problem with that at least he's tougher then u now :/
  • I'm ready for some hot and heavy Punisher on Panda action, if you know what I'm sayin'
  • Is it me or is this trans sexual girl not know what nukes are?
    We are not in flames anymore, That has been extinguished. I have a girlfriend and she is very,very hot. I would never dump her to that cunt. Pretty sure you're on your period.
    *And gay isn't an insult*
  • wow Da_Punisher is a girl, and very,very hot?? whaaat
  • @Da_Punisher The RP-ing is real.
  • Teo, you're teddy bear is not human, ya know... (totally original insult)
  • I ship em like FedEx
  • "I'm a girl, And the only boy that can do that here is you because your dick is bleeding." does that mean you're a lesbian? I took that quote from one of your "diss tracks." Fuck, you're worse than Punisher.
  • Da_Punisher is a cutie confirmed
  • it was giving me tears but now i see the comments lol.
  • I want face shots