Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Does the server accept Staff Applications, so I can patrol the server for Hackers?
  • Hello, and I would like to Apply for Staff. I don't know if this is allowed, or not, so please, do not judge me for my action. Anyways, I would like to apply for Staff, because I truly enjoy playing on here, and I started playing sense 2013, but I now use a different account to play on here. Have I every Hacked before? Yes, I have, but I stopped hacking a year ago, and never hacked on DanCraft. I can keep up to date with the forums, to make sure that I cleared all the info. Do I play a lot? Yes, I sometimes might take a Vacation/Holiday, but I will remind the few Staff Members on the Forums. Do I Abuse, Or Ban, And Kick for No reason? No, I Ban, Or Kick for an actual reason, and I can be trusted. Am I a donor rank? Yes, I am Obsidian rank, and I am glad to be helping out the DanCraft community! I will say my age, if I need to. Before I end this Thread/Application, I would like to say that I am really active, and I hope my Application can be accepted, :). Kubz, or DanIsToGood, please do not judge me, and I wanted to Apply, to help the community clean, and make sure all the hackers are cleared. Thank You for you're time -R00tB33rMan.
  • Right a comment if this was a reasonable Application.
  • server doesn't accept applications BUT u can always help out by screenshotting/recording rule breakers and posting reports in the report section
  • Message removed by administrator
  • lol funny u use a trump quote
  • Da_Punisher, I saw that you got banned ;(.
  • Holliebrine, maybe the server might accept me as staff, but I do believe you.
  • Message removed by administrator.
  • None of the current staff care. If only there were applications DanCraft would be better.
  • ^Like u think you'd be a good staff member
  • https://gyazo.com/27e312130f02e5816f39cfca4c1ad8a4 wow I cant believe it, it's almost as if staff sanction users when you report them?!?!?111
  • #Da_Punisher4Prez2016
    "Let's make Dancraft Great Again!"
    -The only god, punisher.

[Literally, You should run.]