Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

dancraft sickest (vomit inducing) rap battle in history???!?1?!1?1/?/1
  • (((wow I'm just shocked.)))
    okay guys, u know me, I'm Detective Hollie, always on the case yano.

well today guys I took it upon myself to delve into the history of our favourite minecraft server, with the greatest staff team, 100% uptime, cheap and affordable ranks. A server with a great, friendly community, constant updates and announcements, a server that was engineered and developed by the very legend himself, steve jobs. I woke up today with the intention of learning something new about this amazing server -- but I'm banned off mineplex so I decided to check dancraft out instead.

7:14pm on Monday 8th of august i embarked on a kinda lame, mediocre quest to find out something new about DC. i started searching.. googling answers --- nothing! my palms started to sweat as i nervously opened up bing. at 7:16 I'm still getting nervous, I'm searching dancraft in yahoo now, just hoping to stumble across something, anything that will get me views on the forums. with my fbi shades on i managed to find something oddly disturbing, and i must say I'm utterly disgusted. idk dan i thought better of you, i thought better of my (10/10) 2nd favourite silver player. i cant believe it

you've all probably read the title of this thread by now, and you're thinking, whaaat? dancraft rap? wtf are u on hollie? and thats a great question that im not going to answer.
    okay okay, I'm done hyping this up right now. I'm presenting to you something that may be deemed very disturbing for our younger viewers. viewer discretion is strongly advised.

danstoogood, the real slim shady?
  • Dan, You can't *Rap* for shiz mate :)
  • Message removed by administrator
  • Message removed by administrator
  • wow I guess Daniel is not the real slim shady
  • you can stop standing up now
  • His chances of becoming a rap god went down the drain...