Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Mute appeal.... please read
  • First off I would like to say, as for the report pointed towards me, I didn't mean to act like a staff, and by ban I meant mute cause I thought it was almost the same thing. I said it because I was going to report him, not me actually "ban" him. Secondly I said the "s" word because he called me that and was bullying me saying I was a 'donkey' and saying I was stupid, and CapnGar was making fun of my friends so I stood up for them. I know what I did was wrong but I get easily upset/angry/mad, I will take whatever punishment with respect and I do regret what I've done, I promise NEVER to do it again. I should have done /ignore. I have major depression and take medication for it which shouldn't be an excuse but I cry when people take advantage or tease/ bully me. I never wanted to say what I said it just seemed like I wanted to tell him how I felt in the moment. Again I do take full blame but I just wanted to show my side of the story, I hope the mute can be changed to temporary but I understand why it isn't. Please consider what I've said and try to put yourself in my shoes. I don't believe I'm a bad person, just a person that makes bad decisions which have consequences. Everyone deserves a second chance and opportunity. I know it is a slim chance that I get unmuted but if I do I will never interfere and try to make a manse. Thank you for hearing me out.

-Sincerely, Digloo