Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

TheCuteDuckling... Good Or Bad?
  • Ok, so I've been seeing a lot of hate circling around the community repeatedly being targeted at TheCuteDuckling. So before all of you start targeting that hate at me for some reason like, "Oh, you should've noticed by now you retard!" I'm not taking any sides here. One of the reasons I'm creating this thread is so that possibly he majority of the community can just decide on one answer, and then settle all the hatred going around. But anyways, I wanted to know your opinions: is she alright, or is she bad?
  • Message removed by administrator.
  • Were her actions bad? Yes.
    Does she derserve hate? Yes.
    Does she deserve this much hate? No.
  • Idk but she has been quite mean to me in the past, but she is being nice atm. Idk, I guess she's bad but I guess she's good too? I don't fucking know.
  • If u dont like her, go fucking ignore her and dont hate
  • don't tell us what to think mate
  • It's obvious u don't know what happened, so fuck off, Tim
  • Harsh, Mark. I think Timmy has a gist of "what happened". It's the same story every time. She scams, she traps, she griefs. I've literally never run into problems like this with her and it's probably because I treat her and everyone else the way I want to be treated. Do you expect a 10 year old girl to act reasonable after being bullied by the majority of a server? I was literally "the Izzy" of a server I played on 5 years ago called Pandacraft, and everyone hated me. I just continuously scammed and trapped. People were actually being reasonable with me though. Rather than BULLYING me, they ignored me or just watched out for me because they knew they couldn't trust me. I don't do any of that anymore. People change, but none of you think so. All you literally have to do is ignore her. It's not hard. There's literally /ignore in-game and she hardly even spends time on the forums. There are no excuses at this point. It's just upsetting that people actually spend their time picking on a harmless (yes, I said harmless) individual rather than doing something productive or atleast not hurtful or harmful to anyone. Thanks for actually being rational @Timmhy_.
  • Oh wow, you used the golden rule. Now, I'm being a smartass, but if Izzy treated others like trash, im guessing she also wanted to be treated as such. Sure, ignoring her would be rational, but it's bound to cause problems. Ignoring her is like telling her, " Hey! Keep doing all the shit you're doing!" The "peaceful and rational" way isn't always the best way. And like I said before, she doesn't deserve THIS much hate. You're not the only one who thinks what's happening to her is wrong. I'd rather not argue with a friend, but I'm just stating my opinion.
  • By the way, I thought this topic was over already. I've no idea why people are still on it.
  • She deserves hate, Not this much. But leaking an address is like exposing someone for cheating on their gf or bf and getting swatted.
  • She leaked my address :/ she still shares out my personal details like my phone number. Now I get random calls from weirdos :/
  • @Tina87 Sorry, I just woke up and I'm not thinking straight. So, I believe you're implying that she traps, scams, & griefs due to the community bullying her, right? But, it doesn't really add up... She must've done SOMETHING in order for her to continually recieve hatred.
  • She started off trapping and scamming. So did I. I don't get hate anymore. Give her time.
  • It's not right, but maybe things could've changed by now.
  • And @_XoRabbito_X, I take it you don't like me anymore, because I was just being totally honest about the whole satanic thing. I just didn't want you making a fool out of yourself or make you sound more ignorant than you already have been recently, but this isn't the way to go about it (; Thought you were different.
  • @Tina87 Sorry, I was being stupid telling you to kys. I was kinda in a bad mood. I do like u :p I was being stupid about all the satanic crap, but I never realized people would actually say anything about it. And erm, thanks for calling me ignorant.
  • @Tina87 Good argument, you're right. Then, the next step is to see how the community can stop bullying her.
  • @Tsuchikage bullying doesn't exactly ever stop, but a start would be for more people to start acting reasonable with her. And @Markowl, if more people ignored her, she'd feel neglected and have less to do, which takes the fun out of it for her. At the same time, it gets you off her radar, while all hating does is make her feel like shit.
  • y'all honestly blowing this so out of proportion. If she does bad stuff - solution: avoid playing with her, it's SO simple.
  • honestly, y'all complaining when she raids you/leaks your information, and yet you're the ones deciding to give her access to your items, and giving her that information in the first place, lol. + y'all hardly helping the cause creating new Izzy threads every other day of the week.
  • hey its dan ^
  • Well she already made others feel like shit. And I'll say it again: I thought this topic was solved already....
  • How's it solved if she's still continuously receiving hate?
  • Well at least all the scamming and griefing stopped. That's a start.
  • Wtf is that.
  • It looks like your mother (cue air horns).
  • Message removed by administrator.
  • with your professional home-made "bamboo client"? LMAO
  • @Tina87 "Bullied by the majority of the server" 1 there is reasons... 2 who cares of age, I'm 10 and I get hate - Death threats - Suicidal encouragement - DDoS threats. + Izzy always lies leaks private information, Abuses glitches, Spams, Kills you on her island, Uses another account that the person doesn't want her to use.
  • Plus who cares its a game
    :P
  • And
    It's not solved cause she uses IMdumberthan's account and he doesnt want her to use it, and she is saving up for a ban :P
  • @Xoaz_ He used to be a pg channel..
  • then "Im getting all the money im getting all the hoes"
  • SONG FOR ALL HATERS X SNOOP DOGG (K-THEORY GANGSTA RAP REMIX) - By MISHA (FOR KIDS!!!)
  • 0 to 100 REAL QUICK
  • @Its_HulkJqke, 1 There are no reasons as to why a human being should deserve hate over a VIDEO GAME. 2 People grow with age. You may get hate and death threats, as do I and many others. You do realize you're also bullying her, telling her she's unwanted. You're supporting the group of people who are literally threatening her and telling her to kill herself. Izzy may have leaked someone's address but they should've been more cautious. You may realize it's wrong but she may not, and for the rest of the stuff you said, spamming, killing, etc. I'm sure you can get over it, it's a game (;
  • She may not think leaking an address is wrong? If she leaked it on purpose, she already knew it was wrong. Why would she leak an address anyway???? And who the hell is gonna get over that?
  • There are better ways to deal with situations like this and hating isn't one.
  • You didn't answer my question...
  • @Markowl I'm still friends with her and she was the one who leaked my address. I was stupid enough to give it away to her about a year ago and I thought I could trust her. To be fair idrc. Its not like someone could come and murder me. I agree with you @Tina87, why should she being getting hate over a game?
  • Didn't she do it twice
  • this that has gotten from 0 to 100 real quick