Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Just a shout out to people who can record/heads up on some recent hackers ive seen
  • Lately ive been playing fun games, such as: Ulti, Factions, and Op Pvp, and every single time i attempt to have fun, there is at LEAST 1 hacker on. this really sucks balls when you go to get some gold, or diamonds on ulti. or just to try out the new protection 6 you know? then that ONE childish hacker comes along, and rues the day. thats right. heres a couple players to watch out for: feline_great, vR_fLY, Jarikun, young_savage300 JB5555, InsaneLolliepop, SeKeks has many alts, and Markmillo. i know, i know thats not much, but the rest (luckily) got banned recently. please think about it because im not able to help anyone out, because i dont have a youtube account ;-; anyways, ill be posting the recent hackers ive seen weekly. if anyone reads this, i have one question to ask: should i do a hacker of the week/month? you guys feel free to tell me hackers to add to the competition, and ALL OF YOU -=VOTE=- for hacker of the month! :3 also in my voting system, if you DONT know how to post and all that on forums, just tell me your vote in game on dancraft! anyways, thats all for now. thanks for reading!
  • Leenox has voted the following: VannillaAids. and UltimateDestoyr. thanks for voting Leenox! :D
  • My vote is:vR_Fly and VanillaAids
  • Lucas you forgot Google!!!
  • you read that right people! theres yet another, hack and his name is Google!
  • also: thanks for voting DillPickle199! every vote counts! :D
  • Xiln has voted for: SeKeks, 2Gurls1Cup, and Moe. thank you for voting Xiln!
  • For the record: omfg lowdave's hacks are crazy af.

• thank you for that @KysBud ! the more votes... actually the more votes mean the worse ._. anyways thank you for voting @KysBud :D