Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Unban Application
  • IGN: DeniedOne
    Server banned on:Mc.dancraft.net
    Reason stated for being banned: What ever reason it was maybe more then 6 months ago xD. I think because I said that i owned the server and then got muted and then I started asking people to ask staff to unmute me which led me to a ban.

Are you guilty of this crime?: Yes, yes i am. Deep within my heart I can say yes to everybody.

If not, do you have evidence?: No.

Why should you be unbanned?: Its been a while since I'v been banned, Long time no see Dancraft It's me Mustafa//MustafaMX, I think i should be unbanned because these past months/years i have grown and changed. Everybody changes and has to grow up one time in their life, and so i made that choice. I didn't want to stay as a Moaning, Selfish child. I always used to cry about ranks. However now I think to the past when I was on Dancraft It was kind of unfair for other people. So now moaning isn't my game. I'm not expecting to get unbanned, i'm not going to cry or moan about it if i didn't get unbanned, because then i should have actually changed instead of making this situation i was in worse. But since then i have thought of Dancraft.., a lot. I kept saying to mysefl, why. why didn't i just be good. Not bad. Well, here I am making a unban appeal for Dancraft, Once again. I'm happy to say this is the grown up Mustafa talking xD. I feel like if I was to get unbanned on Dancraft, that i woudn't let anyone down, and that I would settle in the group like how I was then, but better! As I said, I'm not expecting to get unbanned, but im just happy to fill out this form correctly and feel confident that when I start anew on Dancraft that I will meet everybody I used to love back then <3. So on my main point to why I want to get unbanned, I am better mostly than before, I don't rage, quit, cheat, wine, moan, cry and mostly i'm not selfish. If I was to get Unbanned, I would say that I will never let you guys down, and I will show you how grown up I have been scince then. P.S. I'v improved on my grammer and spellings xD.<br />-Yours Truly Mustafa.
    I hope to see you all again in the future.