Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Just a Suggestion
  • Hello, Dancraft Members!

I'm creating this thread to make the network a more type of voting system for what should be added and removed. I suggest, before applying a new update and make a huge deal about it, let the members decide whether or not it should be added. For all you that don't know, this is called Democracy and is highly anticipated for the network. It will improve the players experience by a ton, and will fix any bugs because the players decide the plugins.
    Of course Dan will still have control over what's happening on the server, but you should try giving the players on the network a bit more... Freedom... To be honest, I think adding more staff members would also improve this case. You can't always rely on a console to ban every living thing that TOUCHES an invisible entitie in the air. Player staff will gain full control of players movements and should be implemented in any future updates. This will have an impact on the server, by letting players vote on what the server really should be.

Please take this into consideration, Dan.
    Thank you.

- Beantie

*I made this a Report because that's the only thread Staff read through*
  • Someone should really take a peak at this, just to make it reach the top so the Staff Team will recognize it...
  • Thank you, bologne.