Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Bish Squad I'm Back!
  • Hey bishessss! As you probably know I've been playing on this server since V1 and lead a friendship group called 'Bish Squad' It may have drawn to your attention a post a fellow Bish member and a good friend of mine @CowgirlMads made a while back. I wasn't planning on quitting but I guess I kinda did for a few months. I was very active in the summer and made a lot of great friends and now that I'm talking to everyone again it's great :) I quit for a while because I like in the UK, and this year is a big year for me because I have some very important exams coming up in May. I have not had very much time at all to play games or do anything as I've had to study. Not gonna lie, I kinda forgot about dancraft up until now, I've been so busy! Luckily stuff is dying down now and I hope to be active again soon. Definitely not as active as I used to be but I will be active. I hope that Bish squad reunites and we carry on to build bishbrook up until it can't be built on no more! Also OMG CHRISTMAS WE NEED TO MAKE AN IGLOO AND A CHRISTMAS TREE AND OMG EVERYTHING!!! Anyways.. I will probabalt not be on today as I'm busy but hopefully tomorrow