Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

All they want is money
  • Dans craft just wants money 99% of the time if you get banned they will ask you to buy something so your unbanned but why there a lot of comments saying anything they brought doesn't work
  • glitch

a sudden, usually temporary malfunction or irregularity of equipment.
    "a draft version was lost in a computer glitch"
    verbUS
    suffer a sudden malfunction or irregularity.
    "her job involves troubleshooting when systems glitch"

• so u see me and dis bru were walking there buy the street ya know

we see dis hot girl

and we like jisis dis is cool doot

we go to her and she like u doot ur p33nis is hooge

im like awe ho lets fuck \

then she like ya awe

we get to her house and she remove her trouser

but where her coek mast be there is this fokken nare ding

its almost like a dogs hol you know mos

but den she like start eating me with dis evil poes and so i start running

but den this tentacle cum out and it inhale me

u now wat i meen?
  • Dan has already admitted to the server being run for profit, most servers are anyways.
  • Right, Tina87... but you usually get some value for your money.
  • :SPDroid::BabyTin::OvercastLantern::OvercastLantern::OvercastLantern::OvercastLantern::OvercastLantern::BabyTin::SPDroid:
    :BabyTin::OvercastLantern::steampunk::steampunk::OvercastLantern::steampunk::steampunk::OvercastLantern::BabyTin:
    :OvercastLantern::steampunk::motor::steampunk::steampunk::steampunk::motor::steampunk::OvercastLantern:
    :OvercastLantern::steampunk::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::steampunk::OvercastLantern:
    :OvercastLantern::OvercastLantern::steampunk::motor::motor::motor::steampunk::OvercastLantern::OvercastLantern:
    :OvercastLantern::OvercastLantern::OvercastLantern::steampunk::motor::steampunk::OvercastLantern::OvercastLantern::OvercastLantern:
    :BabyTin::OvercastLantern::OvercastLantern::OvercastLantern::steampunk::OvercastLantern::OvercastLantern::OvercastLantern::BabyTin:
    :SPDroid::BabyTin::OvercastLantern::OvercastLantern::OvercastLantern::OvercastLantern::OvercastLantern::BabyTin::SPDroid: