Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Won't Let me buy a rank
  • Today I tried to purchase the gold rank for the server (because it was only $6.00) but I accidentally closed out of my tab as I was completing my purchase, and now it is say that "my account has been blocked by Paymenwall and now I have to screenshot my purchase and give my license or any form of identity, however I do not feel comfortable doing that, and I cant give a screenshot of my purchase because i can't get back to it, i was wondering if anyone at Dancraft could unblock my account (Shafflermcool), so I will be able to buy the Gold Rank, or give me some further help to resolving this problem.
    Thank you.

PS: I don't know if this should go in report or appeal so I am going to put it in general.
  • Negative. If you change your IGN you will be unblocked from Payment Wall. It happend to me.
  • But I don't want to change my name
  • Either put this in "reports" so @Kubsz sees it, or change your name to unblock yourself.
  • You could do _Shafflermcool so you have the same name just a little different.
  • Payment wall is seperate, Kubsz/Dan cannot unblock him. He must change his name to be unblocked.
  • alright, thanks for the help guys! :)