Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

when is kit pvp coming?
  • omg im so exited for kit pvp when is it coming and will there still be /kit op if not what do the people that bought it get
  • I think it's coming out later today, not too sure though.
  • I'd say it'll be coming out within next week or so. They are trying to bring back older game modes and keep the ones up keep running form bugs and etc. We just got to be patient and see.
  • omg im so exited for kit pvp when is it coming and will there still be /kit op if not what do the people that bought it get
  • Mocha dan told me about the new kitpvp,all I'm going to say is that it sounds exciting
  • We are introducing a new kit, Kit Hybrid (our new KitPVP is an all-new concept). Kit Hybrid will cost $15.00 for access. Those who purchased Kit OP will gain access to this kit for free. :-)
  • Hope this new kit isn't unbalanced, that wouldn't make kitPvP fair for all the players.
  • ok thanks @admin will we have to send dan another email and proof we've bought kit op if so thats so annoying to find proof
  • Cant wait for kit pvp
  • Can't wait for kit pvp but I want dancraft back up I'm bored...
  • Admin, we payed $5 more than we're getting for ''hybird'' and please don't let it be the old old kitpvp. That would suck.