Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

ImACrazyCow's Ban Appeal
  • Ok so I admit I did hack on the server, the reason I hacked you may wonder?, well I was playing and I noticed a large amount in hackers (koolkeven, IGotThatAura, Even CauseImBlack (toggler) ) So I decided that I need to hack so I can actually play the game ._. , so after I noticed the legit players were teaming with hackers. After that I decided I have to hack so I don't get 7v1ed. Even while hacking there would be 6-10 more hacker, SO I was always paranoid about reviving a Sanction. When I revived my Sanction I was Pretty upset because none of the other hackers ever got banned ._. , Right after and I contacted a friend so he would get on and see if the other hackers got sanctioned and they didn't.

Now that I have been banned I have learned my lesson, but in the begging I only started hacking because of the other hackers. I will never hack again, so please consider unbanning me. Thank you for your time spent reading this. I hope you have a Good day.

MY IGN: ImACrazyCow
    ScreenShot of ban: https://gyazo.com/06d511708d6d28924554f8f7fbdebc64
  • I have decided to give you a second chance, purely because of your honesty. If the same happens again you will be issued a permanent ban with no way to be unbanned.

Appeal accepted, you have been unbanned.