Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Pixulated Banned
  • Today, 8/2/2017, my alt Pixulated was banned for illegal client modification. I feel this is unjust because one, there was not a legit report made against me, and two, I do not hack. I'm completely confused as to why I was banned for the reason "Illegal Client Modification", however if you want to say I'm instead banned because of bypassing a ban I would also call that incorrect and unjust. My younger brother was playing on my third alt Sliddde and was banned about 10 minutes prior to me. I'm not even sure if he was hacking but he was banned. So I started typing in chat "Do not ban me for the reason 'Bypassing a Ban'", because we were both just playing at the same time and it'd be impossible for one person to control two accounts in pvp flawlessly <-- (Which is what was happening). So even though we are on the same ip address it is still two different people that should be punished separately.