Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Island give away and 5mil give away
  • Comment your ign and reason I should pick you
  • GGButStillEZ and the reason why you should pick me is because I'm your friend and I've known you for about 2 years so plz pick me and if you don't good for the person who you did pick and either way I'm sad to see you go
  • Hello, my IGN is ReskinGetsRekt. I think i should be picked because not only do I need it a lot, but I would use some of it to give to others. Thank you.
  • zSymmetryGamiing

I AM POOR
  • Hello, my name is TVBoyGamer_YT on dancraft. I do not know you well, but I have played for a long time. I help my friends build a lot, and will be giving some money to them if I win. I already have an island, and would like to give it to my friend ReskinGetsRekt, because his was blown up for the second time today. I barely know you, but I feel bad that you are leaving. Thank you, and i'm done.
  • Why state ur ign when its ur profile name anyway i would like to get the island I would let other people join lik ReskinGetsRekt cuz his/her island got nuked so i would share