Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Glaz3dHailStone
  • General Information

What is your name?
    My name in real life is Joshua Harland [Josh-u-a] [Har-land]

What is your in game name?
    My In Game Is Glaz3dHailStone

What is your Discord Username?
    My Discord User Name Is [Donut Chan#8226]

How old are you?
    I am 16 years of age

What is your gender (Male / Female / Other / Unspecified)
    I'm A Male

What country do you live in, and what time zone?
    I Live In PST Canada West Side

Can you speak any other languages, if so please list?
    No, I can not speak any other languages

Server Questions

What server do you spend the most time playing on?
    I Mostly play factions on the server. but if there were more people I would play OPpvp

Are you a donor on the server?
    I Am A donor on the server. I have the emerald rank

How long have you been playing the server on and when did you start?
    I started back when the server was named vyzon for a bit. when it was new.

What is something you would like to achieve, here at Dancraft?
    I Would Love to achieve a good community and other. I know this is not the greatest app but I do want to become staff.

Do you think other players would recommend you for the position, and why?
    To tell you the truth they would say I don't know are you willing to put the time to help other people, and I would say a big fat yes! I think my friends would say "I'll support you dude" and if I were to get the moderation rank they would say "Congratulations! I think you deserve it".

Have you ever been punished by a staff member on the server(s)?
    No, I have never been punished by a staff member on the server or even close to getting punished, out of my memory. I'm sorry if there is something I got punished for if I had one, but again I don't remember getting ever punished by any staff members.

What has overall motivated you to apply for staff?
    The server has been without any staff members for too long and I think there should be a lot more staff members.

Communication Requirements

Have you got a working microphone which can be used to easily communicate with others?
    I have a working microphone I use it quite often. I also have Skype and team speak. My Skype name is Joshua.harland2.

If we pick you, would you be able to take part in an interview with the recruitment team?
    Yes if it's not A Friday. I am normally busy on Fridays. I'm sorry if that's an inconvenience to others.

Are you able to record, if necessary when you need proof of hacking/someone breaking rules?
    Yes, I am able to record. I use Camtasia Studio 8, and I frequently record when I'm online.

In-Depth Questions

Why do you want to be a staff member?
    I want to become a staff member because the server needs staff. and don't say you don't. you do. I've played this server for a long time now. and I think it's time for new staff members.

If you became a staff member, name three things which could benefit dancraft network from your hiring?
    Active- Because I'm homeschooled I have more time I can to be active on this server when others can’t be on. For example, during our school hours, it is night time in the EU. Most of the time when its night time people love hacking. The only reason I say this is because they don't want to be caught. When the staff is in school or other I’ll be on helping the server when others can't.

Truthful- I'm also a very truthful person because there should be nothing I should keep a secret unless its staff related. Staff should be able to help people without lining.

Helpful- being home schooled is very helpful to the staff team and the players of dancraft. When you are almost free all the time you are allowed to play on the computer pretty much all the time which allows you to help people moderate when people can't moderate.

Knowledge-I have some knowledge of being a staff member. Back in 2011, I started my first server (btw I was 10 so it was pretty bad… NOT). My brother helped me run the server. We loved building. It was so much fun. In the time from 2011-2017, I learned a lot about how to be a good moderator and owner. To this day I still love helping and it won’t stop anytime soon.

Creative-Being a builder you do pick up some advantages for being in this category. There are lots of ways to help creatively.

Loyal-When I say I want to do something, I don’t stop if I get denied I keep on going.

Patience- I am very Patience when helping or just in general. Like the wise say “Patience’s is the key to life”. And I do tell you, it works. If you wait to tell the right time something good might happen.

What interactions have you had with the staff team in the past, explain this in detail?
    i have never had any interactions with the staff team before.

Important Questions

What experience with moderating a community have you had in the past?
    I was/am a server owner so I think I would know some commands. So that's a yes

Do you know the general commands which a moderator should need to use, please list them?
    /Kick
    /Tempmute
    /ban
    /tp
    /tpa
    /tphere
    /kick
    /mute
    /jail
    /gm
    /vanish go poff
    /invsee
    /fly
    /banip
    /kill
    /time set
    /echest = to access your ender chest
    /god = enable/disable god mode
    /balance
    /near
    /unban
    /weather
    /tempban
    /feed
    /heal
    /echest
    /kit
    Ect…

Compulsory Questions

Do you understand that you will have to act in a mature manner at all time while working for dancraft staff team?
    It will be a big challenge but I think I could pull through and be very mature while working for dancraft staff team. Be real, everyone is immature at some points. I know I am not mature most of the time, but when I need to be mature I am. I will always be mature when working with dancraft.

Are you able to contribute enough time to the dancraft forums and servers?
    I will always be able to contribute to the server.

Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?
    Yes, rules are rules, breaking them well resort to a punishment even if it's a friend. I even enforce them all the time within discord. I do not tolerate Hackers at all. I think there should be no mercy for Hackers.

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while being logged on the forums/servers?
    Yes even if I'm on the forums, I’ll try my very best at helping even if I'm busy. I am free most of the days to come.

Do you agree to not ask a staff member or player to review your application, to accept/deny or give unfair advantages?
    Yes, I do accept not to tell anyone to give my A unfair advantage, plus it's not fair to others. I want to have your respect if I can.

Any optional, extra details about being a moderator, or yourself?
    I hope I can work with you all! And I know I am immature but when I'm working I try my best and act professionally unlike when I'm having fun. I'm like most people, I love helping and solving problems. I know you see that in every application you see, so I'm sorry I'm like others. But what makes me different from others is, I'm me. Not them. I hope you like this application. I'm Experienced, got Skype/Discord, Got a working, microphone, Active in my time zone, Love to help people, friendly, and mature when needed. There are some other things that you need to know about me, if I see a hacker I won't stop until he/she is finally found. And I hope I get in, thank you.

End of Application