Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Applying for staff on any server/all
  • Hi, my name is Tanner Percival and I am currrently 16 years old. This thread is about me searching for a fun, active, and warm server for me to help administrate. The reason why I want to become an admin (or maybe even a co-owner after I get to know people) is because I love using my leadership to help a community grow and become a big, prosperous server. I've ran mulitple servers (mostly PVP, factions, and harcore survival) and enjoyed watching the server grow with new people everyday. All of them had to shutdown due to personal reasons and such. I would love to become a big part of a growing server and let the happiness of administration take me over once again. I am easily getting straight A's and even high A's in advanced classes. I am very responsible and have a great sense of judgement. If there is a problem in the server, I would be happy and confident to solve it with every player being happy. As for my activeness, I am VERY active averaging about 2-6 hours daily. Also, when I am offline, I would check back every 30 minutes or so for problems and general checkup. I respect other staff and the players, I am friendly, and welcome pretty much anyone. I follow rules, and also enforce them really well. A bonus in having me as staff would be that I have a wide knowledge of server administration including economy handling, plugin, and a lot more. Learning plugins is a breeze and I probably know more than half of them. This has been my application.

i am applying for head admin/ operator