Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

DerpyPinky (IronGolemPvP) (Jacklay34) Sorry :'(
  • Ok Yes I was Hacking on A Alt account During the Phase of When i had gotten Banned For 1 Day (Not that Much But i made It Sound Like A Ton) And Decided to Go on a Alt and Start Killing Everyone (Getting my Anger out By Killing people And Ruining the Server) after About a week Now i have thought About it and Decided To come out with this Honest Appeal Im Extremely sorry For what i have done And Then After my Perm ban I was Extreamly Desprete Because i have put in Alot of Work and Effort On Dancraft to just lose it all starting Going on Alts And That ended up Getting me IP Banned... (Shouldnt have Done This...) But After thinking about it Im Extreamly sorry For Hacking ON Dancraft thinking i was going to be safe hacking on a alt and i Hope You understand And That my Anger had Just taken over me.
  • Thank you for an honest appeal.

In the case of unauthorized client modifications, sanctions are shortened to 14 days when an honest appeal has been made.

As it has been more than 14 days since this appeal was created, your sanction has been removed.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions