Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

MY ACCOUNT AggressiveMC WAS HACKED AND BANNED
  • My account was hacked and banned. My friend SlayerOG said my account was on at our private vault. I was not on at the time. It actually said that "I was already logged on at the time please try again later. I had 2 igs on skyblock taken. I had 5.7 million. I was the second person on the leader boards for money. I relogged because a kid named Infamed said he could not see me. Next time I tried to join I could not log in.

I was also banned for hacking. I saw the whole thing, and was not even on the account. i was on an alt named dylanhasswagg1. You can check the latest ip on my account AggressiveMC because I wasnt on it at the time. And cant get on now because
    https://gyazo.com/4d0f784c463d8ff43e7c8bccbeb7ee04
    I can show my files on share screen with staff and prove i dont own any clients. I also have proof that i would not hack because i have emerald rank. I also just purchased items on the shop with my money. I bought 8 special keys and have a video of me opening them.

Dan or Kubsz whoever looks at this please contact me as soon as possible! Hopefully I can get my stuff back on to a new account or back onto this account. My freind SlayerOG has a video Of the people who may have been on my account. The ign CauseImBlack was at my base. You saw my account on and I wasnt on at the time.

HE then moved our loot to his base. I was hacked because a kid wanted to get into my base! Please get him banned the recording showed him at my base.
  • Sorry, you're responsible for your account, you need to take more care in keeping your password safe, don't give it out - even to your best friends. We can't help you with your account being hacked, as it's nothing to do with Dancraft & there is so solid evidence.

Appeal denied.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions