Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Creative Server Information
  • Update: Launch date has been moved to Wednesday 31st January due to unforeseen technical issues.

Dancraft's long-awaited Creative server is arriving on Sunday 28th January (POSTPONED). No specific time for the launch has been set, but you can expect to see the server within the first half of the day (UTC).

Plot Size and Amounts Allocated

After reading feedback from the community, we have decided to make the server plots extra large. Each plot is 100x100 blocks in size.

Players are issued 3 plots by default. Premium rank plot allocation is as follows:

Gold: 5 plots
    Diamond: 7 plots
    Emerald: 9 plots
    Obsidian: 12 plots

Community Events and Rewards

We will be introducing events and features such as rewards for the community's favorite plots, featured plots and plot warps. Some of these features (plot warps) will be arriving with the update but other features/events such as rewards for the community's favorite plots will be introduced at a later date. This is because the community is currently "tight knitted" and we feel that the outcome of any event that allows for voting will be ingenuine as a result of this.

You can expect to see an announcement for Creative-related events in February after we have came to a conclusion as to how these events will be managed.

WorldEdit

Core WorldEdit commands will be available to all users, with some features being exclusive to Premium Ranks.

We look forward to seeing all of the beautiful creations that the Dancraft Community creates together!
  • Cant't Wait
  • would actually like this if I wasnt banned
  • maybe try to not get banned looool
  • Wasnt even my fault @Markowl, false ban
  • I'm unbanned now though