Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Really IMPORTANT!!!Good to know suggestions!
  • Alright first off I love what you have done to the server Dan and to my honest (OPINON) I think it looks great!!!Okay so I'm thinking you should add prison to the server.On the old skyblock you once visited my skyblock to see if a chest glitch was fixed or not so I don't think you might not remember me but im badbone11 a gold member on your server that has played for about a year or so now.I also would like to see a few more perks added to ranks.It would be cool if donators got access to /enderchest and got access to more available areas on servers.On skyblock I would love to see a premium-only mine made.On ulti I would like to see a premium-only area.Then on factions a premium-mine as well!It would also be cool if you added a plugin where donator ranks can switch to a donator chat where only donators can change to that chat and chat in.Besides ulti id love the old kitpvp server back because lots of people loved it.Also this is very important to know for you Dan that I think that the premium shop should be made somewhere else in some area players cant actually try to get access in like in some kind of warp because I recently discovered some people who were hacking went into some kind of camera mode and went through walls and actually were able to buy off the wall signs.Please take note of that.So these are all my suggestions I hope you enjoy and look forward to adding them into the future till then see ya dan love the new server look!
  • Thanks for the suggestions. We're going to introduce a Premium-Only area on Ulti thanks to your post! Some of your other suggestions are also being considered however we'd like some of our new features be undisclosed until release.

You've been credited with $75,000 in-game to show our gratitude.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions