Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Need some staff assistance/advice with skyblock pls ;-;
  • I have a problem with my skyblock island that i need help with,If a staff member could help me that would be great :D,
    I had emailed the support representative john rupert but was told to ask here,So here it goes:

Okay so, a player called Stickymicky told me a way to stop monsters from spawning on your island
    and it was /is biomeset mushroom_island he said it wasn't a cheat or anything against the rules,I looked at the rules and it Said nothing about it
    I had only used this command for the first few nights on my island as mobs
    kept killing me whenever i would try and make my house so i used it for about 3
    days in real life,Last week i logged on Dc and i couldn't turn the island back to normal
    now i cant make any mob farms and no monsters will spawn including animals,
    I really don't wanna delete my island as i have put my heart and soul into it,
    and i love it and are very happy with it please give me permission so i can turn my is back to normal,I'm very scared that i will one day be reported for it and will have my island deleted
    have a great day,I would also like to ask
    with my new obsidian rank,If i fly and do /god in pvp but only to watch
    (Not fight) am i breaking the rules~RawrItzCarms
  • No your not breaking the rules not at all and that is odd that you are experiencing a problem with your island about the biome I didn't actually think you could change the biome.A staff will assist you in no time we assure it.
  • thanks badbone11 i hope they assist me,I fear that some1 might think it's a cheat or bug abuse or something and report me when its not,plus i REALLLLLY dont wanna delete my is