Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Tired of hackers? Dancraft needs better staff
  • Yes we are all tired of these hackers on ulti and factions and possibly skyblock. Staff are not on Dancraft alot to ban these sort of people. We need more staff that will auctually pay attention to fourms and be on Dancraft alot. People complain everyday about a hacker. Yes even i complain and i think its time to take action Dan. Most of us are donating and we deserve fair stuff. Hacking is what ruins the game and causes many people to quit. BeyondHD has already made a post like this 2 updates ago and has been shut up he said about it. I will argue until we have better staff who know when to and do there right. #Banhacks
  • back me up on this guys we goin to war on this
  • I agree with this, do you know how much hackers I have recorded? So much that I'm lazy to report them all but currently still am reporting them. I tried applying for staff because how how active I am and I have recording and Image but They've ignored my post as well as you have to be 18 and over while I'm 15 but mature and have managed a server as big as mineplex but a bit like a few hundred less people, I have the training required but seems like they ignore any application and never are active :S
  • Even if they add you it wouldn't make any difference.
  • They need a rank system such as mineplex like helper though with at least 10 people separated on each server where they can at least temp mute or temp ban.
  • And I'm active all day on skyblock lol and yes lots of hackers on skyblock pvp
  • Yes why should it matter if your 18 to be staff. some 18 year olds are immature. Im 14 and mature and could probally do a better job than kubsz. and i agree new staff start with helper then just rank up with trust.
  • We can look into possible solutions if our current preventative measures are not working as well as they should.

Player staff are not an option; we understand this would be a desirable role for many of you however, sadly it is nonviable. If there is genuinely an issue and this is not simply an attempt to elect yourself or friends as a member of our team, we can invest in development of a better, more effective automated anti-hack system. I'm sure you're aware our attempted launch last week had a few false positives.

Automation is our only option for a long-term, dynamic solution. How does more focus on a new anti-hack system sound? We are currently focusing our efforts on launching new gamemodes. The priority of customer support and bug resolution will remain the same and is managed perfectly at the current moment in time.
  • Yes Admin i have seen these attempts. Ive seen some players banned as known as detected. I look forward to seeing this new improvement and hopes it fixes this issue soon. if not i really insist Dan sees this post and thinks of what needs to be fixed here. Most 18 year olds have a job and currently cant play on mc alot.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions