Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Hackers and we need more staff!
  • Were all done playing Ulti with a bunch of no-life hackers and on factions a bunch of No-Life Hackers and on skyblock another bunch of No-Life Hackers.People like me pay good dayum money on this server to play and enjoy and have fun on and people like me who post things about hackers and need more staff are shut up about it.Dan you need to take action hire more staff!You think only people who are 18 and older can be trusted well I disagree.I know a few 18 and older that are unmature.Im mature and im only 14 and my brother baseballboy45 is 14 and hes mature.We all pay dayum good money on here to play.You said you updated to stop the hackers the only dayum update I see is the update of hackers.Literally I was on ulti and sure enough 2 hackers were good enough to fuk people up.People like me complain a lot about hackers because were done we hate the hackers you said you'd solve the issue well its been 2 dayum updates and im done.If you got this issue solved by now dan you would have twice as much players and look at the server now.Its now getting 100 instead of 300.Your choice Dan you can hire more staff to solve the issue or you can just tell me to shut up and start chaos you decide dan you decide!!!If im shutup about this just to warn you so many people will start chaos.You will start losing players and then eventually money.If you lose donations who knows if your server will survive.DO NOT IGNORE THIS!HACKERS MUST BE STOPPED!You think your modification client system is working well its not!People have been bypassing this with hacks and you need to sit down and think about hiring some staff that are dayum good trust worthy!I will not let this post be ignored dan or kubsz.I will let this post bring many comments before you can shut me up.#BanHackers!
  • Were all done playing Ulti with a bunch of no-life hackers and on factions a bunch of No-Life Hackers and on skyblock another bunch of No-Life Hackers.People like me pay good dayum money on this server to play and enjoy and have fun on and people like me who post things about hackers and need more staff are shut up about it.Dan you need to take action hire more staff!You think only people who are 18 and older can be trusted well I disagree.I know a few 18 and older that are unmature.Im mature and im only 14 and my brother baseballboy45 is 14 and hes mature.We all pay dayum good money on here to play.You said you updated to stop the hackers the only dayum update I see is the update of hackers.Literally I was on ulti and sure enough 2 hackers were good enough to fuk people up.People like me complain a lot about hackers because were done we hate the hackers you said you'd solve the issue well its been 2 dayum updates and im done.If you got this issue solved by now dan you would have twice as much players and look at the server now.Its now getting 100 instead of 300.Your choice Dan you can hire more staff to solve the issue or you can just tell me to shut up and start chaos you decide dan you decide!!!If im shutup about this just to warn you so many people will start chaos.You will start losing players and then eventually money.If you lose donations who knows if your server will survive.DO NOT IGNORE THIS!HACKERS MUST BE STOPPED!You think your modification client system is working well its not!People have been bypassing this with hacks and you need to sit down and think about hiring some staff that are dayum good trust worthy!I will not let this post be ignored dan or kubsz.I will let this post bring many comments before you can shut me up.#BanHackers!
  • I don't even have the time to read this.
  • Basically the vibes I'm getting is that he got 2v1'd by hackers on Ulti, then raged onto factions and got killed by another hacker, and then onto skyblock yet again to be killed by a hacker... Well I agree we could use some more staff but like you gotta have patience it takes time for them to trust someone to be capable of being staff, like you said you're 14 and mature, yet you're sounding like a 7 year old, also the Anti-Hack system isnt on any gamemodes apart from /hub.... Imagine the amount of hackers that keep there kill aura toggled on in hub, if the anti-hack wasnt in hub I bet there would be twice asmany hackers....
  • An anti-hack system is great but some people have hacks that can bypass it and the system wont notice it and that's why we need staff.
  • Actually the anti-hack system doesnt work on Ulti, Factions, and Skyblock it's only in the hub.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions