Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Epearl cooldown. [ADMIN READ!!! IMPORTANT]
  • Hi, im suggesting ender pearl cooldown on factions, evan a little cooldown such as 1second, because this is the 2nd time ive got glitched into, 1st time the water glitch, this,time the enderpearl glitch.
    also, on ulti, enderpearls are un-throwable,
    also, on factions gate4 there is a place where pvp is enabled where it shouldnt be, talk to me in game and ill show you the spot, thanks! Bye!
  • First of all E pearls dont even work at gates.Ulti shouldnt even have enderpearls..
  • @admin Good Idea ItzYaBoiPandaz_
  • Ronaldo yo, i think they should but make there price higher, like so there rare cause epearls at ulti are op (well would be :P )
  • Thats dumb.
  • How is it? I want to know how you see this aspect.
  • This isnt hcf you dont need an epearl cooldown
  • Ender pearls on Ulti is an absolute dumb idea. It defeats the whole purpose. Ulti is a server to improve your pvp and get better gear and pvp others. We should not add more items to Ulti that would make the game just another boring server. If you want to fight and use ender pearls, go on factions and pvp.
  • In my POV ulti is for people who like to get teams of 5 and go kill everyone. Not that great or fun. basically team pvp
  • I stated that a BUG with enderpealrs on ulti, NOT to add them.
  • An enderpearl cooldown of 1 second has been implemented to prevent glitching into bases.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions