Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Reply to ImADork_
  • Dear ImADork,
    I was not referencing I had so called "hit him off" because I am personally not capable of doing so. Do I know who hit him off? Yes, but that doesn't make me guilty. I simply said "bye bye aggressive" as a simple farewell as I knew he would be exiting the server momentarily. This act is not bannable and in no way was I associated with the attacks on our fellow player AggressiveMC
  • Really BigTime? I legit thought you were chill but you send someone to "hit off AggressiveMC". Wait no.. Hit off me, ImADork_, and Bologne. You need to understand what happened to you happened to the best of us. You don't need to rage and send someone to DDoS another user when taking in consideration if your caught, well... Sucks to be you. Why do you need to emphasize it anyways? It's illegal. You got annoyed at him. Deal with it. You legitimately creamed my op vault.. Did I hit you off? Nope. I'm completely capable of it but I choose not to because it's not gonna get me far in my life. Not ranting to you but in general, that was ridiculous that I kept my mouth shut and didn't tell anyone. I could have easily contacted authorities and they can find out the IP that sent the packets. Then what? Whoever hit us off might say "I'll never get caught"... Thats never true. Remember this is a block game.
  • Try unplugging it and plugging it back in, when turtles_crap did it to me I would solve it like that lol
  • lol Idk who did it.. All I know was mobslayer got salty, cried, and told someone to ddos.
  • "Do I know who hit him off? Yes." "not bannable and in no way was I associated with the attacks"
    The rules found within the American Justice Associates are similar to the way ddos is treated. You admitted to knowing that the player 'AgressiveMC' would be going offline as well as stating you knew the true culprit of the ddos attacks.
    Example: You're in a car with someone and they shoot somebody, you'll be found guilty in the first degree with proper evidence.

Current situation: You're in a call with someone and they ddos somebody, you're fully aware of the situation and didn't do anything.

My person notes: I'm neutral for both sides however, this is child's play. This is version 1, not version 3.
  • I don't know what to say about this discussion; probably should be closed.
  • 299 Comments!