Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Anti DCPolice - Inspired by Hollie
  • ya boy's had enough of this gay shit. fuck dcpopo i've decided to make my own shit. okay okay, maybe i should stop swearing before the police and kubz and my boy dan come after me. now this anti "police" group is being made to stop that crap that henry's leading. it's just so funny how this bum ass got banned back then for hacking then comes back thinking he can lead a group of fakes to "help" the community against hackers. pisses me off how you act like you're some admin and acting like all these poor fools are applying to become moderator when really they're just signing up to become annoying ass snitches and making them think like they have power and authority. i may be butthurt but it pisses me off how you act like this group is a legit group of mods and you're their damn owner. listen here buddy- my boy dan is the owner and kubz is his right hand, so you can cut the shit and act like the normal player.
    anywho, here's the application -

Age-
    Why you would li-

sike fuck dat, no application just say you wanna join.
    now we need to prove to henry that this group is superior so to my bestie @Daityas, do me a favor and do that shit that makes a thread have a ton of views.

let's see how much hate this'll get
    thank you and goodbye
  • Sympaul, my group has a positive effect on the server, eliminating rule breakers. I'd think we'd all agree that reporting rule breaker is a key component to running a good server.
  • OKAY WE NEED AN OFFICIAL NAME, STAT
  • i don't have a creative mind so you're by yourself on making the name, sorry ;( @Holliebrine

@HeyItsHenry, like Mark said, do you really need a group full of "mini-mods" to help the server? nah bih you don't. it's not even the group itself, it's the fact that you come in and start being hard on a group that's supposed to be fun. what the fuck do you think you're doing with the situation involving hippy? can he not have fun? oh riiiiighhttt, he's in dcpopo so he can't act a certain way. you take that shit way too seriously. don't fucking forget who brought that shit back. and wasn't it Hollie and Slayer who made it or nah?
  • "@HeyItsHenry, like Mark said, do you really need a group full of "mini-mods" to help the server?"
    First of all, we are not mini-mods. We are people willing to help the server. I am very curious to know how YOU contribute to helping to server.
  • I'm totally fine with members off my team having fun and joking with others, but in HippyGaming's case, he has taken it to a whole other level which does not comply to being a mature police member.
  • The point Sympaul is trying to raise is that the group is primarily dominated by power and authority over other members, just the fact you're convinced you have the superiority to kick users out of which is otherwise a pretty easy going group, is pretty dang stupid.

Yet you're right here trying to defend your actions, only to appear even more conceited and arrogant, are you serious? I can't remember the name of the user who created a thread specifically calling Hippy out, that hella crossed the line. I'm not too sure what Hippy did wrong, and unless he's breaking GENUINE server rules (not the cutesy little guidelines you've constructed for your clique) I can't really find an issue - unless I'm perceiving this incorrectly?
    Users that report rule breakers? Great!
    Groups which are set on tackling issues within the community? Even better!
    Gangs which are dictated by a single, pretentious individual who can't even decide whether he wants to stay or quit the damn server? Ehh, not a big fan.

Yea anyway I'd like to say I was pulling your leg with the whole Anti DCPolice gag, and idrk where anybody else stands in this, but I've always thought DCPolice was unnecessary to start, if rule breakers were such a major issue in the community, it's a given that users will follow standard procedure and report them.
  • GET DOWN SON ME AND HOLLIE OWN THIS JOIN WE DONT FUCK WITH NO MAIN DANCRAFTIANS WE THE REALEST
  • I wanna join :P
  • Wait no nvm
  • Fuckit I'm out of DCPolice :D
  • Sean add me you avocado
  • RIP DCPolice
  • IGN: HeyItsHenry
    Reason for joining: I don't want to be called a prat :D
    If you don't add me: I'll correct grammar your ass up.
  • SIKE I'm not actually Henry who would of guessed it.
  • im not 11
  • Hippy, are we still friends :(, pweese dunt make fun of meh :'(
  • I WANNA JOIN
    SIGN ME UP
  • YE BUDDY AINT NOBODY GONNA BE STROLLIN' INTO OUR STREETS, U HEAR ME M8
  • okay Henry friends, sorry for making flake application mate x)
  • GANG GANG WE DONT MESS WITH NO LAMES YOU KNOW WHOS PATROLLIN
  • this seems like it will end up just like the DCPolice in the end to me...
    but what do ik :,D
    I do agree that all these dcpolice people trying to control is kinda annoying tho..
  • Communist DCPolice has been disbanded LOL
  • LOL Communist
  • :o Putin is a villian ._.
  • Trump would reck Putin into little atoms. lel
  • Leetle american scrub like doonald tremp is no match for Glooris Master Raece Tzar Putin - Putin 2012
  • Personally, This "Anti-DCPolice" is a bunch of crap. I respect if you don't wanna report people but this uncalled for. Just let people report to free up the server.
  • You have the wrong idea, @ElijahBandit. "I respect if you don't wanna report people." This group was not made to persuade people to stop reporting others. This group was made to point out the flaws of the disbanded DCPolice, as well as bringing the group to an end. Like I said before, there is no need for a group to report rule breakers. Next time, actually read the thread before jumping to an assumption/conclusion.
  • sorry im late
  • no worries
  • Gtfo Elijah
  • Id join if i had the time
  • you don't have time? we're on the streets, fighting for thugs
  • OKAY IM IN
  • the gangsta life chose you abby, ever since you chose to post that shit pic in the post ur shit list post, and made me throw up
  • I just wanted to see who people hated! I wasn't expecting there to be actual shit!
  • well be careful because I'm pretty unpredictable
  • btw holy shit this is even more popular than the announcement thing
  • ▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▒▒█▒░░░░▄▄▄▄▀░░░░░▒▀▀▄▄▄▒▒█
    ▒█▒░░░░░▄▀▀▄▄░░░░▒▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    █▒▀▄▄▒░░██▄▄▄█░░▒██▄▄█▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    █▒▒░▄▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    █▒░░█▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄▒▒▄▀▀▀▄█
    █▒░░▀█▄█▀▀▄░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒█▒▒█
    ▒█▒░░░▀█▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀█▀██▒▒█
    ▒▒█▒░░░░▀██▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄██▒▒▒▒█▄
    ▒▒▒█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█