Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

This is getting out of hand.
  • Look. DCPolice was created to protect the server not to be brutal @Holly. I find it so funny and it's so stupid that what people think of DCPolice it's a server to protect and get rid of people who want to ruin the fun. It's so fucking stupid how people compare us to the real police. I know that the REAL Police is getting out of hand. But comparing DCPolice to the REAL thing is nonsense with "AntiDCPolice" we try and help the community and help the server and this is how we are treated? all I got to say to that is nice job using your imagination lil bb. And making 11 year olds become grammar moderators? And have them believe they are above anyone else? NOO DCPolice is not about that. So however is starting rumors about us being horrible please be the better person and don't say anything that isn't true. Arguing about something like this is a waste of time. It brings out the immaturity in people. So let me sum it up for you children out there. DCPolice is a group created to HELP Dancraft not hurt anyone. Simply to help and if you can't see that well you must be so stupid all this nonsense about DCPolice doesn't need to happen. So fight me if you have anything to say that's negative about DCPolice.
  • I'll fight you, bring it on. :D
  • ill allah akubar you
  • Awww, there's still one more supporter.
  • @CookerMage Who the heck are you talking to!? I doubt more than 1% of people on the server even know who the DCPolice are or that they exist. Be more specific as to who you're directing your rage toward... otherwise you're just screwing up your own group's reputation.

Now watch your partner's back and be careful out there...
  • A lot of people know this group. There was one last version...
  • Jack DCPolice was from V4.
  • Lots of people know it, if you would just take the trouble to open your eyes you would see that there is such a thing as DCPolice.