Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

RushHork thinking that Skid and idgas is " bad language "
  • ok so xD RushHork i'm just saying f off will not get me muted u know why? why do ppl say ffs? the fuck in it too. also Skid? LOL that's not bad xD and idgas its like if i say idc... sooo... ur 3 posts about my mute is not rly accurate... just saying https://www.dancraft.net/rules ty very much and learn how to mute ppl better RushHork :/
  • u said stfu with = shut the f### up

and idgas = i dont give a sh##

and i got muted for saying sh##
  • and f### and sh## is bad language for your correction
  • and learn what bad language is before u try to get your self out of trouble
  • Rush... Just saying Stfu is probably aloud Idgas is aloud and... Just saying u did not say shit
    u said: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK that was ur chat so get good scrub...
  • i know i did say f### and i got muted and i learned from my mistake, so shhh if you could okay
  • Sadly, saying STFU or LMFAO is not not mutable, in my opinion it should be, it is only mutable if you deliberately try to avoid chat filters, using words like F###, I think Kubsz would find that mutable, because you are trying to bypass the chat filters. And @RushHork Kubsz will not issue mutes/sanctions if you partially show the screenshot evidence, he wants the full screen and he has said this many times before.