Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

DanCraft Team speak Music bot proposal By 13tj
  • Yo what up guys! I have an amazing idea!. In the past I have been a host of Music Bots on Teamspeak servers such as Mineplex and much more. I know everything about music bots and know everything about Teamspeak and how to work it. If you don't know what a Music Bot is well I will tell you , Its a NPC or non player character that can play music from it. Basically I can play music from a YouTube video requested from people. I can setup a google forum where listeners can suggest their song to be played and if the song is appropriate it will be played. @DansTooGood @Kubsz Please reply if you like this idea. To everyone else please tell me what you think about this idea!!
  • Boop
  • Hey guys come and hang out on the DanCraft Teamspeak server IP-192.99.100.4
    Music will be playing soon!!
  • ts.dancraft.net
  • Oh lol didn't know
  • bump
  • Kubsz Please reply with your thoughts
  • please
  • Hey guys! I was thinking of doing a one hour demo of what the music bot will be like.Everyone can join in by suggesting what songs you want to hear! Suggest them down below but keep in mind they MUST NOT have any swearing in them to be played. I will do a google forum on the day so it will be easier to suggest songs. If i can get in contact with any staff about this it will be great. I will keep you guys updated on this forum. Later's
  • Well guys the Teamspeak music bot is now LIVE!! Suggest songs below!! Teamspeak IP-ts.dancraft.net See you guys there
  • Play some house & dubstep :DDDDDDDD
  • Yet again the Teamspeak music bot is LIVE come along and listen to amazing music. Suggest the songs below! Cant wait to see you there! Teamspeak IP-ts.dancraft.net
    Music will start in 10 mins from now.
  • 3 mins left!!
  • LIVE!!!

• so is it an entirely new server?? or waht is it? what is team speak?
  • @El_Goat_Beeeeeeh Teamspeak is a form of communication, Its kinda like skype but you Don't have contacts you just join server and talk to people.
  • yeah, like a ffa skype