Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Spawn Rate for mobs is ridiculous in skyblock.
  • I have placed more than enough torches inside my house and yet every time i come back to it it is filled with mobs. FILLED. Like every time i need to do something in my house i first have to spend like 10 minutes killing all the mobs, its really annoying. Also slimes are not supposed to spawn on slabs yet i am constantly having them spawn in rooms that are made entirely from slabs.. Ive put torches literally like every 2 blocks on my island and it does nothing.. Whats the point of trying to build a good island if you have to ruin it with torches literally everywhere... (which doesnt even work)

• https://gyazo.com/7d55c0ec0ccd1a67e66e7b72c6afd117 make sure you light level is above 7, if it isn't then hostile mobs will spawn.
  • Or you can do /is biomeset mushroom_island (I think) and once you kill all the mobs, they won't respawn.
  • When you do /is biomeset mushroom_island you need to warp somewhere (maybe tp to someone or just go to the shop) then go back to your island (then it takes real affect) and then kill the mobs. vwala. No more mobs should spawn.
  • Maybe if you add torches they won't spawn in anymore or any other light source.