Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Tomsheldon48
  • Saying 'kys' in chat after I god appled and almost killed him and ran. This happens a lot and it needs to stop.
  • What?? I'm being nice and saying "keep yourself safe" I cant get muted for being nice to Players?
  • Dude kys means kill your self I god appled then you did and you said "Rizak" I said "Yea" you said "kys" it doesn't seem to me that's in a nice way..
  • I said kys because I thought it means "keep youself safe" because when I was fighting you. you ran back to spawn and there for you were safe. it was a fair fight between you and your friend and I said gg too.
  • "kys" means kill your self.... stop the lies..
  • Well The more you know!.
  • Kubsz only mutes if he deliberately bypasses chat filters, TomSheldon48 I know you are lying when you meant KYS as a nice remark give the circumstance, but sadly toxic people like don't get muted for such things like that, even then he wouldn't get a mute because of "Insufficient Evidence" Even with screen shots it would be hard to give a player a mute with a simple KYS. (For Anti_Social Behavior)
  • Why the fuck would you tell him to keep himself safe, tom?
  • I have 3 screen shots of the 'kys' in chat.