Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Hacker/Hackers On Skyblock
  • Recently Me, @Junglezz, @CowgirlMads, @PainfulPandaPvpz, @MadMaxJS and @Oloy12 have had our most valuable items taken, and hidden around our island with clues. I had my horses taken and hidden round my island as well as my rabbit spawner, Madie had her horse hidden and Rhonda the hoe (She's famous), Panda had all his hoppers from his Iron golem grinder hidden, Junglezz had his redstone messed up and hidden, and all his spawners stolen, Oloy had his Iron Golem spawner stolen and I'm not sure what they took of Max's. We really need to find out who it is because we can't deal with this anymore, we've done experiments and we are certain its not the people we have added to our islands + I only add people who I fully trust and I know they wouldn't take anything. I'm 100% on that. If anybody has any ideas who they are please comment below so we can find and stop them because we don't want them to take/hide anything else. If you don't want your precious items being stolen please comment suggestions to help find them as it might be you next. We must stop this ASAP! #SkyblockHackerSTOP
  • I really find it hard to believe that it is possible to hack onto someone's island.. I hope it isn't though..
  • Eh Jas im confused? Lel. Its definitely possible, we just wanna know who it is, I wanna keep my horses and rabbits xD @Jaasmine
  • ;--; It's probably just some nub who thinks he's a hardcore hacker kek @breeya1
  • It's not possible xD I've been through about 6 clients and never has a skyblock hack come up
  • Is my party house still up?!
  • Ikr @Jaasmine lel. @SpacePenis_C9 really? Wow well I have no idea then what TF is happening xD @t0mmo yes your party house is still up lel I'll have to re add you tho cuz more people joined and I had to remove you but I can add you now
  • breeya your being trolled xD thats a clue because ik who it is
  • jaasmine and thats just rude he doesnt hack
  • woah bud I don't even know who it is don't be salty @fpapac
  • yeah Jaasmine I dont hack ^^