Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Server Reset?
  • I have been hearing a lot recently about a server reset. Is this True? I spent real money on keys.
    and if we have stuff in our ender chests will that stay there, can someone clarify? Thanks
  • EULA will rip dis servers ass in to 2 :-)
  • I've been hearing similar rumors. Last time dancraft reset, I lost some stuff that I had spent real money on as well. I heard from someone on the server that dancraft is rumored to reset again in a few months. I don't know where this rumor started and hopefully a staff member will clarify. I remember being seriously upset about the last reset, and I don't know what I'd do if it reset again.
  • I want my money back if they do
  • I'll be so happy if they reset
  • and if they add creative back
  • If they reset without giving refunds im OUT. Jk I didnt buy gold rank for nothin. I dont care if they reset as long as we get our items we payed for or a refund.
  • Resets taking away crate keys and such is a normal part of servers, and ranks probably won't be reset, just the servers themselves along with balances and such.
  • so we would all start at 0 cash?,
  • Unfortunately that's the standard MO for these money grubbing Minecraft Server Owners.
  • do we get our stuff back like ranks?
  • i am not trying to be mean but PLEASE get the server running again it is making me really mad that the server keeps going down ALL DAY
  • if the server resets you lose plots, islands, factions, crate keys and all items, balance, tokens, everything in enderchests.
    you keep ranks
  • WHY does skyblock keep going down PLEASE FIX IT
  • money grabbing dancraft back at it again.
  • Damn Daniel.
  • No here is what dan can do... I have seen server owners make a last minute sale and then you can keep your perms and shit but when newer people by the new rank they just dont get as many perms like the kits and the fly and god.
  • Lol as long as I can keep /tag I'm happy
  • ya man nitrorabbit99 bought keys and got 6 igs and i also have 1 it would be a shame for normal players like us who cant't use money like this to keep some of that "DLC" stuff once that reset comes rolling by