Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

KID RECORDS ME HACKING w/REACTIONS
  • LOL SO I WAS HACKING ON A SERVER AND THIS KID SAID HE WAS A MASSIVE YOUTUBER AND WANTED TO 1v1 PEOPLE SO I SENT HIM AN OFFER AND HE ACTUALLY RECORDED IT! LOL THIS KID'S REACTIONS ARE SO FUNNY I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Damn I'm Hyped
  • This kid's reactions are too good
  • "let me know in the comments below."
  • Bleach is a super duper mega awesome God like combo dishing legendary legend
  • Srsly doe, 1v1 m8. Rite now
  • "This guy's actually pretty good. Whoa WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHAT!?!?!??! THESE COMBOS!"
    Like he doesn't notice the anti-kb at all at first LMAO
  • bless this kid
  • Take an L
  • Don't mind if I do...*takes L*
  • No. It was not meant for you. Give it back.
  • Lol yes
  • That kid is lliterally retatded, he thinks u might Be using a macro
  • It seems this isn't in the report section however thanks for taking responsibility for your wrongdoings. You have been issued a 56 day sanction. Perhaps during this period you can practice your PVP skills and "get good". I'd also like to point out how ironic it is that you refer to this person as a "kid" despite the fact you are the player with the unauthorized modifications.

If you feel your sanction is invalid because this took place on another server, you have admitted to using the unauthorized modifications in your post here and therefore this is not a valid excuse.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions