Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

I'm sry admin
  • My IG name is Gabou14
    I got baned at 17h28 for unauthorized client but if you ask all my friend with all the sharing screen in pvp they can saw I never hack.
    Today I buy my new mouse and with it come a macro I never use it run in pvp but when I got ban I was jiter clicking someone in safe zone...
    I would never use again this macro on dc I'm sorry for all this.

Thank you all who will understand
  • idk gabou, might be wrong but a few days ago slayer and I were spectating u on skyblock, u were somewhat suspicious, kinda looked like u had noslowdown at one point, slayer said u could be toggling. we weren't too sure tho, make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked.
  • I got toggle sneak but I dont have no slowdown
  • maybe to good XD but I don't hack don't worry
  • Hmmmm, Hollie is right. You WERE suspicious.
  • ;D maybe to good... But anyway how would you like I download any hack I'm a noob in downloading thing on my pc that''s my friend who need to put labymod on his usb key and he gave it to me XD
  • think what you wnat we what I know is I don't hack and I will never on dancraft
  • can someone just verify my computer cause I don't want to stay ban of dancraft. that was a super server
  • anyway I couldn't do anything else to talk and ask for unban D;
  • I know I could do Strange thing in pvp but I promis I never hack on dc Thx
  • if any admin would like to verify me my skypeis : gabrielbeaumont canada/quebec .
  • with my skin in profil picture
  • this morning I killed 150HP oon skyblock I think you can ask him if I hack and he will answer I don't
  • gapou14 You might hack, and btw screenshare u can just remove ur hacks then redownload it -.-. god ur all dumb
  • rushork
  • if you could just stop be so negative
  • I know I don't hack and that's all want I need to know
  • anyway admin decide bye there self what they want to do. All body know you ff on ulti.1 but you don't jiter clicking so no plugin detect your hack XD
  • Well I'm sorry dude, but in the real world there is never another proof to be ever shown. It's ether You hack or you don't but you can't be unbanned cuz there is no proof.
  • but what I know is the true my boy
  • and why are you on defend mode... maybe cause you hack ??
  • omg rushHork dont get anything else to say
  • I can't make out what rush is trying to say from terrible grammar and bad spelling </3
  • make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked.
  • "maybe to good." Uh... No.
  • Bro why r u worried about Rush's grammar? I mean look at Gab's!
  • I know right
  • that's not like if I were french...
  • omg

you'r crazy I'm leaning English :D
  • Google traduction isn't good as that XD
  • i can speak german as well.