Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Everyone please read, you must all see this -_-
  • To The DanCraft Community And Stuff Members, please try to get this message out there.

So in the past they have been a lot of hackers -_- and yeah its stating to piss me off, and I'm sure its pissing you off to. But I am sorry to say but there is no way we can stop this -.- . in the last day I have been interviewing a hacker to found out how and why they do this all the stuff they use and do I did don't record because he didn't want it to been showed and his voice in it.

So about what the hackers use and all that stuff..... They use a thing called a VPN and I'm sure most of you know what this is, if not its a IP they play on so if they get IP BANNED they can still come on the server with a different IP AND ALT!, And there is this ALT GENARATER and he even showed me how it works basically it gives you a free Minecraft account to hack on.

So there is no way we could really stop the hackers from coming on and off -.- and yeah it sucks!! I'm feeling you. And the only way right now that I could think of is maybe Dan And Kubsz think about getting more Stuff....? or a better Anti cheat detector. So there is really no reason to Record or report the hackers and post in on the forums because in minuets they will be back online on a different account. And the hackers have maybe over 70 alts and when that runs out they will just go generate anther one.

And the hacker who I skyped and he shared screen has over 100 alts on his pc right now and he also generated one to show me how it works and it just sends him A E-MAIL on the Password and Email for the login.

That's all for today guys and if you made it to the end Thank You for reading this and Comment your thoughts on this and ways we can stop this because I'm sure your sick of this to.

By RushHork
  • They might be some mistakes sorry.
  • magnifico.. ALL rights GG
  • :D I aprove allllllllllllllll
  • Thanks xP
  • It kinda took some work to do... xD
  • sure and they need to take good moderator if they take some
  • but that will be the more beter idea they never do :)
  • sry for my fault that's just cause I'm french
  • Hackers will always conquer Minecraft. No way to prevent them.
  • ^ Unless you have 24/7 staff members <3 (which DC obviously does not have)<br />
  • Rush the VPN doesn't give you a new ip, butit hides yours.