Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

I have been bannded for Uthorised hack client and i didnt hack
  • I got ban for no reason!!! Unban me
  • XD like me
  • maybe they think we will pay unban ??
  • they wanted to do money ??
  • you got Skype ??
  • I'm not buying unban
  • I cant skype rn
  • Unban me
  • ok. cause we could do a sharing screen for see if we hack XD
  • gapou14 hes just gonna remove the hacks u idiot screenshare is never proof -.-
  • that should be what you do if someone verify you ??
  • fucking unban me this is shit I'm bored
  • Junglezz Nooo D:, RushHork actually screenshares are proof if they delete it the folder says when it was edited sooo its proof.
  • And gabou..... Wtf is wrong with this server?!?
  • I got banned for 50 something days with no proof of me hacking on DANCRAFT </3
  • make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked. make sure ur appeal is in the appeal section else it might not get checked.
  • hexogon Nothing wrong with dancraft XD that my favorite server... that was
  • Omg Hollie. U made me waste my time reading your comment. Liek ur my gurd