Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

• Here's a story for ya:

Once upon a time there was a dull-as-fuck world. When people wanted to know shit, they went to the library and spent a fuck ton of time finding the right book with the answer. But one day, a guy was all "what if we had something with all the shit we need with just a few clicks of a button?" And thus, the internet was born...

You should ty it
  • Nah I'm joking... I don't know what it means either... But you can do this quest that involves fighting the legendary iLiekRice ┐(‘~`;)┌
  • You have to get the ancient command from Dan. To do that you must travel to the land of emptiness: KitPvP. Once you're there, you must defeat th the mighty members. They'll try to team with you, but don't give in to their memberness. Next, head on to Ulti to defeat the legendary Krabban. He's pretty ez so don't be afraid. He'll tell you to go to Ulti Classic. When you get there, you'll have to fight the super awesome legendary God o PVP, iLiekRice. Killing him will make him give you the command. Unfortunately, you can't kill him because he's too fab at PVP. As hard as you try, you keep dying and eventually give up, never to see island again.

Replace the word "command" with "key."
  • bookworm it is 10mil
  • 1.0113311425E7 = 10 MILL
  • the E means Exponential meaning that 1.0113311425 to the 7th exponential is 10,113,311.425.

1 Exponential is 1 place after the decimal point which in this case is 0

so the 7th is the 1 before the 4 so you place the decimal point in between the 1 and 4 and bam, there is your number
  • I don't understand it so I just guessed xD
  • He looked it up in google