Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

My View On The Dancraft Network.
  • First I would just like to congratulate Dan and staff/builders on making this server.
    Now, I will put forward my view:

I have found that many of the players that were still playing on Dancraft have now left. Even though people are still purchasing ranks and purchasable items, they are mostly new players. Players that have already purchased ranks are not purchasing other purchasable things. I don't think the Dancraft network is gaining players, I think it is losing players due to players ignoring the rules. This could be resolved by having more staff appearances or more staff.

If the opportunity was given to me to become a member of staff, I would take it. I am sure it is in the interest of most of DanCraft for another member of staff, I am not saying I'm the ideal candidate but I am fair and considerate but can also give out necessary punishments.

I am also thinking of leaving the sever because when I come on I try to play A PvP server and I can't have any fun when I'm getting killed every time I go in PvP by people using unauthorized client modifications. In addition to this, some players purchase keys and win equipment only to go in PvP and get it taken away from them to never be seen.
  • I agree we need more staff
  • Although I think we should have like 1 per server or something along the lines of that
  • Great suggestion! I'm just wondering why you made this thread because admin/Kubsz never respond to any of these type of threads.
  • even then they aren't going to get someone from the community itself, too many biased decisions would be made
  • /pex user PainfulPandaPvPz group add administrator
  • dun worry Jacob :P you're mod on mah server