Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

BUYING MINECRAFT ACCOUNT (Up to 10 mil in game!)
  • I'm buying a minecraft account. Got one for sale? Msg me in game or let me know here.

If you have an account for sale, i'll be willing to trade 10 million $$$ in-game.

RULES/REGULATIONS/USAGE:

Account must NOT be banned from Mineplex

If you give trade me an account, I might ask you to change it's name/skin if I don't like it.

If I do buy this account, it will be completely mine (Don't use it)

An account you trade me will only be used for gameplay purposes.
  • How the fuck are gonna use the 10 mill if we can't even use the fucking acc
  • LMAO, THATS NOT WHAT I MEAN. I MEAN YOU SELL ME AN ALT, AND I GIVE YOU 10 MIL TO UR MAIN ACCOUNT!
  • 30 real dollars that I could use for food nah i get 10 million dollar in Minecraft.
  • how about 20 million
  • "30 real dollars that I could use for food nah i get 10 million dollar in Minecraft."

LMAO, spend it on games and clothes :P
  • I'll sell you my mc acc for steam wallet codes lmao (I'm ultra on mineplex and vip+ on hypixel)
  • Hippy, ur banned on Mineplex for inappropriate name :P, are unbanned?
  • And btw, I don't use steam
  • Aw, and yeah I got unbanned from MP
  • can i buyz ur alt?
  • For what tho? xD
  • Honestly your gonna get scammed so badly trying to buy a account Dont even try your better off to save your In Real Life BirthDay, Christmas, Or Easter Or any other random money days for ya!

• TheCuteDucking, I want to buy an alt from someone for in-game money, not irl dollars ;p
  • Why Do You Type Like This
  • I will sell an acount to you, message me
  • k, Yopeeps21. and btw, if your scamming me account from MCLeaks, I can figure ur lieing