Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

I got Sanctioned because of a hypocrite
  • Message removed by administrator
  • It's safe to say that YOU were the immature one for bypassing the filter. You could've typed the word without the . and you'd be fine.
  • Im With @Da_Punisher None of my business but i think he should be unmuted
  • People curse all the time so if you can't handle it you shouldn't be on minecraft multi=player not that he was right to bypass the filter but it isn't even a really bad word. But it isn't any of my business.
  • Lol, grow up. You were muted for a reason. Next time, don't break the rules. As long as the word is filtered, u won't get banned. And why DID u come here? You wanna get unmuted? Well, until u change that attitude and apologize, you can kiss the chat button goodbye. It doesn't matter what the other guy did, it was YOU who broke the rules. And if he DID break a rule, (which he probably did) why didn't you take a screenie and report him?
  • Honored, there are rules for a reason. How you react to the word doesn't matter. There are players of all ages playing on this server, and most of them are 9-12. Just think of what would happen if they read that word. Influence. I suggest both you and Punisher get some insight on things. Oh, and "Prick" is a bad word.
  • Those people who are sensitive to language need to go back to playing tetris.
  • Lol. You see why I call you immature? It's because you have nothing against me, which results to calling me a mistake made by my parents. Don't get salty just because you were muted.
  • I don't even know why you're getting mad at me. I'm just explaining the reason for your sanction. And you have the audacity to tell me that I'M wasting my time? Kid, you just typed a huge ass paragraph about how you were banned, other than some other fuck. You've got to be one of the most IDIOTIC kids I've met on DC. I guess Shaffle wasn't the only hypocrite.
  • I can tell you're 12. Go to bed, kid.
  • The sad part is that instead of taking my advice and apologizing (which will get you unmuted), you choose to insult me. I think we all know who's wasting their time. We also know who the "autistic" one is.
  • @Da_Punisher, you didn't come here to be criticized by him but uh, welcome to the Internet. I mean, Mark's not wrong. You know the consequences of bypassing filter. Honestly, you'd get muted sooner or later because of that toxic attitude of yours. I don't know if you realized but uh, calling someone a mistake is kinda rude and disrespectful. The only mistake here would be unmuting you.
  • Yes, you seem to know who did what. The problem is how you get pissed when someone is helping you. And like you said, if THIS was really like DC, I would be banned. But you would too. Try thinking about that. I won't be posting as much due to the fact that I'll be celebrating my birthday today.
  • Ey Happy birthday Mark
  • Thx m8. You're fab bb
  • Wow Hes a nondonor he should buy a rank and stuff before he can get privileges he is a hacker i cannot record shaffler because i am currently banned but dont trust shaffler.
  • And you're an idiot, Panda :)
  • @PandaDuo, I would help you with that but, I'm banned aswell :3
  • I'm banned too.