Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Staff
  • AtlanteanPhoenix asked me to spread the word. He is an OG who has always helped other people, never hacked, never been mean, and never started a fight. He deserves staff, and he will be tweeting that out as well. Now, i may sound like a person just trying to baby a friend into staff, but i speak for him. Many people WILL be putting similar words on this forums and your twitter. Please don't take this the wrong way. Please.

Btw i will probs get banned for this. I would just like to say that i have donated, and support the server. again, please take this the right way. Please.
  • @DansTooGood @Kubsz @Admin

IGN: AtlanteanPhoenix

Played minecraft since: It released

Played on dancraft since: V1 OG old username was Hakzaw98 back then

Hacked on any server: Never, with no intentions too

Muted on any server: Never

Banned on any server: Never

Reasons for staff:
    I only want the sever to be a safe and fun environment for all and i wish to help with it. I report freuently and have had 33 reports this reset so far, nearly all being successful. I havee talked to dan before on the server and i have also spoken to him before over email as well. i wish to be able to help inside the game as well as here on the forums answering peoples questions as i often do to the best of my abilities. Being admin i would moderate chat in game making sure spamming doesnt occur, advertising and/or offensivve language by passing the chat filter. I would never have my messages off so i will be contactable on the server at all times from any player. I will also be able to help players who get glitched in blocks and need tp out, also be able to observe hacking in real time if notified and report back to you asap. On the forums i could cover a certain part of the reports and appeals to take pressure of you @Kubsz as well as answering questions as i can to the best of my ability. i also understand as staff at all times on any server i would be representing the server and do not use offensive language or send hate messages anywhere so no need to worry. I only wish to help and i study at home and have so much spare time and i dont want to see the server die out as people say it is. I hope you read this, thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely,
    AtlanteanPhoenix
  • Best of luck AtlanteanPhoenix
  • yeah good luck.
  • EWWW No.

No More Staff but Dan And Kubsz Im just happy and fine with it this way~! :3
  • Tbh out of my whole entire 3-4 years of playing dancraft, I've never seen you. Also you would be denied. To little detail.
  • PS. There are spelling errors.
  • I have never heard of you in my life.
  • No offense... But Dan/Kubsz are both extremely firm in their belief of only picking the staff that they feel are fit, meaning there's a low chance of you getting picked, if they see this at all. But best of luck, don't get your hopes up too high.
  • Even though he reported me and got perma muted, I feel he is the Staff material ;3
  • Dan pick me!! I will let you out of the closet!!
  • You will not be selected for staff by some forum post boosted by two people. You will be picked for staff if the conditions are correct:
    * Helpful and friendly in-game.
    * Made it on to THE LIST!!!!!!
    *Knows a hacker from a cat.
    * has spare condoms for Daniel H.
  • @TehLevitatingCat Best requirements ever...