Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

please someone READ THIS -DesiredOP ban appeal
  • Hello, I'm DesiredOP and i've recently been banned from the Anti-Cheat for hacks. Which indeed i was not hacking, but let me explain my story. So i was in a call with my best friend Jonny1234567809 which I'm usually in. And i told him to look at my screen so i could show him my p4 and sharp 6 that i had in my enderchest. Then he asked me what texture pack i was using and i basically showed him the usual pop things and then i tried to show him the particle effects. Now once i started punching this guy and citing i was banned [This Was All In Spawn]. And i was assuming it was for auto clicker. I was really surprised, and i was also banned on 2 pro PvP servers with "AutoClicker" such as BadLion, ParaPvP, but the thing is i do not AUTOCLICK! i just jitter click and butterfly click! Im a Emerald Rank so why would i hack on a server that i spent 100$ for? Also i've been fighting and killing people all the time.. but never got banned. Now for my 100% truth. When i was hitting the guy at spawn. I did use a macro, but! It wasn't a auto clicker it was a farm macro so i you basically break/place every sec. [FYI i use that when i go afk on LemonCloud]. And that is most likely why i was banned. I'm really sorry and I'm swear on everything i have i have never used any type of hack to pvp on your server i could not tell you in any other way. But i really love playing on the server and i would hate being perm banned. I would be so happy if you can reduce my sanction to some time and not perm it would make my day! I mean i just killed someone with sharp 6 and punch 3, so i was pretty hype. But i promise on my family's life i will never ever used any macro that will help me on any server on DanCraft. That is my word. ThankYou and have a wonderful day! :D [Ive been banned for about 4-5months now]
    [Server I was Banned On]: Ulti, but it banned me on the whole server.
    [Name]: DesiredOP
    [Reason For Ban]: Using a macro in spawn
    [Donor Rank]: Emerald hoping to upgrade soon
    [How Long]: Perm
  • Geez, sounds good but I was banned for haxing for getting into spawn on ulti because there was like 12 peeps after me. After 15 seconds I was caught and I admitted to haxinggg
  • and I was banned for hacking on ANOTHER server, gl lad
  • There are people who have spent $200+ on this server and they still hack.