Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

To PainfulPandaPvPz
  • Message removed by administrator
  • Lol ik I'm part of the illuminati too
  • Noddyyyy :(
  • I'm part of the illuminati, me and Donald trump go the Egypt to get our gold ever year. that's how I afford my all my junk and iron golems. I'm Asian mixed with American which makes not a pure bread which means I can disguise as either one. Obama is not party of the illuminati. Obama has 5 letters in his name there are 5 there are 5 important body parts legs, arms, head, body, people generators. To generate a person it takes a boy and a girl. There are no girls in the illuminati. I know a secret to generate people. You spray it in you're eye which sends a baby through you're body. Illuminati has 1 eye. I have 2 eyes, 2 divided by 2 = 1 illuminati eye. You join the illuminati you have to have a baby. Illuminati involves a triangle in minecraft there are no triangles. That means mojang is not the illuminati. 0 triangles plus 1 eye = Faze blaziken, faze blaziken sits like a girl he is the girl boy of the illuminati. The optic house is cost more then the case house 1 is more then the other. Minecraft is Better then roblox, roblox is a knock off and has triangles. Roblox is part of illuminati there are triangles and eyes for illuminati but illuminati is not a knock off. The truth is we are trying to trick you. I was banned off of dancraft by illuminati because I leaked information about us. They found out about it because of kubsz, kubsz used to have reach. Kubsz has. 5 letters I have 5 balls a average man has 2. 5 divided by 2 = 2.5 his reach was 2.5 blocks longer my person generate is longer. Which allows me to get into the illuminati. Ariana grande is part of the illuminati, she is secretly a boy I am a boy. We are friends. I am her music video editor I edit the illuminati videos. I am part of the illuminati
  • A bit sexist. I got banned for leaking personal info like u lol I'm sick of dancraft but I'm just hang around on the forums until I get banned on here xD
  • Let this die please.
  • This is some of the most idiotic shit I've seen on the forums in a long time.

Congratulations!
  • @Daityas My mom did it, not me
  • Your mom's probably dead in your closet along with your dead hamsters
  • * Don't get triggered *