Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

A message dancraft.
  • I have just realised i have been spending to much time glaring at a computer screen playing boring old mine craft for the last 3 years im quitting mine craft for 2-3 years. I think its about time i start to adventure with my life learn new things instead of being side all day playing mine craft.

Don't get me wrong Dancraft has been the best server i have ever played shout out to all my friends i had an amazing time playing with you all there are 2 people i wanna talk about and why they were such good friends to me.

If im gonna be honest they are both in first place BBbrine and UnharmfulPanda ill never forget the day i came on and Panda bought me gold rank thank you bro all the times BBbrine gave me his kits gapps stuff on ulti i will all ways thank you 2 with out you i would of never been as good as a minecraft player as i am now im not saying im better than you lol jokes xD of course im better than you both sikes honestly jokes a side i love you both.

I am not doing this because i was banned i was planning this and decided to quit when school ends so i can work of my tan lol soon i said soon i will come back and see all your lovely faces again you please dont try and stop me from quitting i have made up my mind just support my diccsion this is a punch in the gut for me hopefully i will come back i promise im not gonna join other servers have fun with out me ill miss you all love you so much

this is killing me but Good bye my friends good bye my lovers

Your Sincerely Uezity/TehLevitatingDog
  • Bye all
  • Message removed by administrator
  • cya man, -iCola
  • Bye even though we never really spoken
  • Message removed by administrator
  • Bruh nu lev mi i nweed u to rek da nubz on ulti (ESPEICIALLY THE NYANCAT AND THE SQUID!!)
    n'z in need uz to wank me off and give me my bambooo D:
  • Awwww D: It's such a shame to see you go! :(
  • Cya uez :(
  • Wow Man, I'll miss you, Cya
  • Good luck out there man, hope you'll discover better things in life.
  • Groovy Tony will show you the way